In Celebration Giving
Whether it’s your wedding day, anniversary, birthday or retirement party, we would love to be a part of your special day.
- Start a Facebook fundraiser – all you need to do is start a fundraiser for us on Facebook and encourage friends and family to donate! It’s super easy and the money raised comes directly to us. If you’re based in the UK, you also receive a little birthday gift from us! Read Bazz’s story for some inspiration!
- Host a charity birthday party – have a birthday party in whatever capacity you like – even virtually! You can encourage attendees to donate a certain amount to us.
- In lieu of birthday gifts – we know how much you love a birthday present, but for those who feel like they have everything, you can encourage friends and family to donate to us in lieu of a physical birthday present.
- Have a night in – instead of hitting the bar or the club, why not have a night in and donate the money you would have spent on the night out to us?
- You can purchase our wedding place-setting cards for a donation of £10 for every 25 you order.
- Purchase our green ribbon pins and use them as wedding favours on your big day.
- Ask for donations instead of gifts on your wedding invitation, either in the form of cash, cheques or on an online giving page.
Please note, ordering of green ribbon pins and wedding place-setting cards are on hold due to covid-19.
Other special occasions
Whether it’s your graduation, bat mitzvah, retirement party, anniversary or any other occasion which you celebrate, you can choose to include us in whichever way you like! We aim to be back in the office in September, and we’d be more than happy to send you balloons and cardboard collection boxes to help you fundraise on your special day. If you have any questions, get in touch at [email protected].