Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run
Be part of the biggest weekend of running in Scotland! Runners of all abilities from the very young to the very old and all those in-between will descend on Glasgow city centre over the weekend of Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th September.
Televised live on BBC television, up to 30,000 runners will take on their chosen event from a Toddler Dash, Junior Run, Family Mile, 10k or Half Marathon.
- 100m Toddler Dash - (Up to 5 years) Free
- 2.5K Junior Great Scottish Run - (Ages 9 - 15) £9
- Family Mile - (Ages 3 - 8) £9
We hope to see you all at the 2018 Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run.
Benefits of joining our team
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about your fundraising.
- Personalised support from our Events Team including telephone calls and regular emails.
- Mental Health Foundation running vest.
- T-shirts for your supporters.
How to enter
To discuss the Great Scottish Run, or any of our events, in more detail, please contact our Events Team on 0141 572 0125 or email us at email@example.com.