The Resilience Project is a Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (UHB) project in partnership with Mental Health Foundation, Education and Social Services. Welsh Government Transformation Funding has been provided via the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Regional Partnership Board.
The project aims to build greater capacity, expertise and mental health resilience for children and young people, primarily through educational settings.
Our approach incorporates:
- developing mental health and resilience-related resources for staff, young people and families
- providing training for education staff
- mental health clinician-led consultation for educating staff regarding specific children and young people
- group work to promote children’s resilience and wellbeing
- psychology-led direct intervention for children and families most in need, who do not meet the criteria for other services