Virtual Running Challenge
Every mile you make brings us closer to a world with good mental health for all
How it works:
- Sign up to the exercise tracking app, Strava
- Search for the Mental Health Foundation and join our running club.
- Take part in one of our monthly virtual runs, or complete your own run, walk or jog whenever and how often you like!
- Raise money for Mental Health Foundation and ask people to sponsor you!
- You can run as little or often as you want to, and you decide where to run.
- You can invite friends to run wherever they are at the same time as you and compare your distance!
- This event is for absolutely everyone, from complete beginners to keen runners!
- It is free to register for this event.
- There is no minimum fundraising target for this event, but we would suggest a target of £100.
- We recommend using Just Giving if you would like to set up an online fundraising page, or set up a Facebook fundraiser.
- Share updates with friends and family on your fundraising page to encourage donations.
- Take a post-run selfie and share this on your social media channels, or, if you are brave enough, live stream part of your run on social media to show people how hard you are working!