Season 2, episode 3:
Bethan asks Dr Antonis Kousoulis the BIG questions about mental health.
- How has our view of mental health problems changed over the last 70 years?
- What is the scale of the mental ill-health problem we face today?
- Why is the way we experience mental health problems so personal to each of us?
- Why do we get mental health problems – how do external, internal factors and life events impact us?
- Why are some of us at a higher risk of getting mental health problems than others?
- What do we mean by we ALL have mental health?
- Is mental ill-health prevention possible?
- Why is it needed right now?
- And how can we achieve it?
- How can our listeners get involved with spreading the message and lobbying for change?
Bethan and Linda close the podcast with a chat about simple ways that you can look after your mental health.