In our third episode of this series, Bethan asks Dr Antonis Kousoulis the BIG questions about mental health.
- How has our view of mental health problems changed over the last 70 years?
- What is the scale of the mental ill health problem we face today?
- Why is the way we experience mental health problems so personal to each of us?
- Why do we get mental health problems – how do external, internal factors and life events impact us?
- Why are some of us at a higher risk of getting mental health problems than others?
- What do we mean by we ALL have mental health?
- Is mental ill health prevention possible?
- Why is it needed right now?
- And how can we achieve it?
- How can our listeners get involved with spreading the message and lobbying for change?
Bethan and Linda close the podcast with a chat about simple ways that you can look after your mental health.
Subscribe to our podcast
If you have enjoyed listening to our podcast and want to hear more, then subscribe by clicking on the link below. Rate and review our podcast to help us keep it going and leave comments to tell us what topics you would like to hear all about.