COP26 Event Video
Our event brought together experts on Mental Health and Climate Change from around the world, to share what is already known about the links between climate change and mental health and to determine what research still needs to be done, and also how to make a Just Transition to net zero.
- Dr Panu Pihkala (University of Helsinki)
- Professor Susan Clayton (College of Wooster, Ohio)
- Moiz Siddiqi, Leaders Unlocked
- Susan Aitken, Leader of Glasgow City Council
- Dr Michael Mikulewicz (Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Dr Gary Belkin (McSilver Institute, New York University);