REGISTRATIONS FOR 2024 NOW OPEN!
The Kiltwalk is Scotland's favourite mass participation walking event. It's time to don your tartan and get ready for the Kiltwalk 2024! Join the big-hearted Kiltwalk community in Edinburgh - we are offering our Tartan-tastic supporters the opportunity to take part for FREE!
You can choose from 3 distances at the Kiltwalk Edinburgh:
- The Mighty Stride: 21 Miles
- The Big Stroll: 15 Miles
- The Wee Wander: 5 Miles
We are happy to cover your Registration Fee but we do ask that you aim to raise a Minimum Sponsorship:
- The Mighty Stride & The Big Stroll: £125 Minimum Sponsorship
- The Wee Wander: £50 Minimum Sponsorship
To claim your FREE place at the Kiltwalk Edinburgh
- Click on the Sign Up Link to request your PROMO code (you will need this to cover the cost of your Registration Fee)
- Please ensure you choose the 'Mental Health Foundation' as your chosen charity if you are using one of our PROMO codes
Get your own place
You can also purchase your own place at your chosen Kiltwalk and the great news is that the organisers have reduced their entry fees to the LOWEST they have ever been. When registering, please choose the 'Mental Health Foundation' from the drop-down charity option menu and we will be in touch.
Other Kiltwalk locations
- Kiltwalk Glasgow - 28th April 2024
- Kiltwalk Aberdeen - 2nd June 2024
- Kiltwalk Dundee - 11th August 2024 (Registration opening soon)
You will receive an MHF T Shirt and we will be in touch regarding your Fundraising, but if you have any questions about the Kiltwalk or the work of the Mental Health Foundation, please contact the team and we will be happy to help - [email protected] .uk or call us on 0141 572 0125