Scottish Half Marathon + 10K
Sunday 19th September 2021 is the new date for your diary! The Scottish Half Marathon + 10K is the ultimate running experience combining fast, flat routes with stunning view of East Lothian's Golf Coast - come and be a part of it!
The route is seriously flat & rapid - if you want to set a personal best for a half marathon, then this is the event for you. Starting just outside Edinburgh, you run along the magnificent East Lothian Golf Coast before finishing in the final furlong at Musselburgh Racecourse, Scotland’s oldest racecourse. The Scottish 10K is Scotland's newest 10K and a fantastic opportunity to grab that illusive PB!
If you've never run before, or this will be your 100th running event, you can't afford to miss out on what is going to be the 'must-do' running event of 2021. It's fresh and it's exciting - give it a go and set your 2021 challenge today!
Registration fees and minimum sponsorships
- Scottish Half Marathon – £30 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £350
- Scottish 10K – £20 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £200
Please remember that you will also have to fill out a sign-up form on the Scottish Half Marathon website.
I have my own place, can I run for you?
Yes, of course! We would love to have you join our team. If you would like to do so, please let our Events Team know (contact details below) and they can send you a welcome pack and a running vest to wear for the event.
Benefits of joining our team
- Welcome pack full of expert fundraising tips and training plans
- Personalised support from our Events Team, including telephone calls and regular emails
- Free Mental Health Foundation running vest
- T-shirts and cheering materials for your supporters
Get in touch
If you have any questions, please contact the Events Team directly by sending an email to [email protected] or by calling 0141 572 0125.