Edinburgh Marathon Festival (includes Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & Relay)
Come and be part of Scotland's BIGGEST running festival!
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival has been rescheduled from the 23rd & 24th May 2020 and will now take place on Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th September - now in its 18th year, this ever-growing festival of running is now a major event in the Scottish sporting calendar. Starting in Edinburgh, the course heads out through East Lothian offering stunning views and an unforgettable running experience.
The full weekend of events attracts over 35,000 runners, with thousands more lining the course to support. There are 11 races on offer over two days including the marathon, half marathon, team relay, 10k, 5k and junior races. There really is something for everyone, so why not make the most of the Bank Holiday weekend.
Sign up for an Edinburgh Marathon Festival Event
- Edinburgh Marathon - £40 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £600
- Edinburgh Half Marathon - £30 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £350
- EMF 10K - £20 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £200
- EMF 5K - £10 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £50
- EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay - £40 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £600
My mental health journey began at the start of the final year of my A-levels. Through to results day and the few months I was at my first university I was a shell of the person I wanted to be... The idea of raising awareness, interest and support in mental health spurred me on as I think it is so important that people are encouraged to open up and listen to one another.
Benefits of joining our team
- Fundraising pack full of top tips and advice.
- Personalised support from our Events Team.
- Mental Health Foundation running vest.
- Support on the day from the Mental Health Foundation Events Team.
Don't forget you also need to register for your place on the Edinbugh Marathon website. Once both forms are filled in our events team will confirm your place.
I already have my own place, can I run for you?
Yes! If you have your own place in the race and would like to join our team, please drop us an email to [email protected] with your vest size - we would love to welcome you to the team!
For more information please contact our Events Team on 0141 572 0125 or email us at [email protected].