Edinburgh Marathon Festival (includes Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 5K & Relay)
Come and be part of Scotland's BIGGEST running festival!
The Edinburgh Marathon Festival is now in its 17th year and takes place on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th May 2019. This ever-growing festival of running is now a major event in the Scottish sporting calendar. Starting in Edinburgh, with Edinburgh Castle as a stunning backdrop, the course heads out through East Lothian offering stunning views and an unforgettable running experience. This popular race is flat and fast, perfect for first time marathon runners or veterans seeking a personal best!
The full weekend of events attracts over 30,000 runners, with thousands more lining the course to support. With 9 races on offer over 2 days, there really is something for everyone – so why not make the most of the Bank Holiday weekend!
Register for an Edinburgh Marathon Festival Event
- Edinburgh Marathon - £40 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £600
- Edinburgh Half Marathon - £30 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £350
- EMF 10K - £20 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £200
- EMF 5K - £10 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £50
- EMF Hairy Haggis Team Relay - £40 Registration Fee, Minimum Sponsorship £600
My mental health journey began at the start of the final year of my A-levels. Through to results day and the few months I was at my first university I was a shell of the person I wanted to be... The idea of raising awareness, interest and support in mental health spurred me on as I think it is so important that people are encouraged to open up and listen to one another.
Benefits of joining our team
- Fundraising pack full of top tips and advice.
- Personalised support from our Events Team.
- Mental Health Foundation running vest.
- Support on the day from the Mental Health Foundation Events Team.
Don't forget you also need to register for your place on the Edinbugh Marathon website. Once both forms are filled in our events team will confirm your place.
I already have my own place, can I run for you?
Yes! If you have your own place in the race and would like to join our team, please drop us an email to email@example.com with your vest size - we would love to welcome you to the team!
For more information please contact our Events Team on 0141 572 0125 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.