We have pioneered change for over 70 years and we are not afraid to challenge the status quo. Come join us!
The Mental Health Foundation is the UK’s leading charity for everyone’s mental health. We are home to Mental Health Awareness Week and, with prevention at the heart of what we do, we aim to find and address the sources of mental health problems so that people and communities can thrive.
The Mental Health Foundation is recruiting for a new Counsellors to support our BAM (Becoming a Man) programme. This is a fixed term full time role ending July 2024, at 35 hours per week, based in London.
Why should you join the Mental Health Foundation?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27 after 5 years’ service
- 3 closure days between Christmas and New Year in addition to annual leave
- Up to 3 wellbeing days per annum
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Generous non-contributory pension scheme at 8%, rising to 10% at 6 months service employer contribution
- Life Assurance Scheme at four times annual salary
- Flexible working
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
A diverse and inclusive workplace
At the Mental Health Foundation, we are committed to making sure people in the UK live mentally healthier lives. We know that to achieve this, we need diversity of thought, background and experience that’s reflected in every part of our organisation and the work we do.
Leadership and management development
Successful leaders are the driving force behind charities such as the Mental Health Foundation. They set the vision, champion the strategy, inspire teams and manage the organisation through its challenges. They know when to seize opportunities and how to rally their teams to work hard to drive our strategy and vision.