We have pioneered change for over 70 years and are not afraid to challenge the status quo. Join us!
The Mental Health Foundation is the UK’s leading charity for everyone’s mental health. We are home to Mental Health Awareness Week, with prevention at the heart of what we do. We aim to find and address the sources of mental health problems so that people and communities can thrive.
Why should you join the Mental Health Foundation?
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising to 27 after five years of service
- Three closure days between Christmas and New Year, in addition to annual leave
- Up to three well-being days per annum
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme including a 24/7 helpline
- Simply Health Cash Back scheme for medical and holistic health therapies
- Generous non-contributory pension scheme at 8% employer contribution, rising to 10% after six months' service, invested in Cushon Net Zero policy reflecting our commitment to environmental sustainability
- Life Assurance Scheme at four times the annual salary
- Flexible and hybrid working available from day one
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Modern office footprint set up to help facilitate hybrid working
A diverse and inclusive workplace
We are committed to making sure people in the UK live mentally healthier lives. We know that to achieve this, we need diversity of thought, background and experience reflected in every part of our organisation and our work.
Living Wage Employer
We are an accredited Living Wage Employer and have committed to paying all staff at or above the London Living Wage.
Great Place To Work
We have been awarded the Great Place To Work Certification. Through employee feedback and independent analysis, this globally-recognised and research-backed verification highlight our commitment to offering employees a great organisational culture and experience.