Congratulations! You're getting married!
Celebrate your special day and know donations from your wedding are contributing to:
- mental health research into what protects mental health as well as the causes of poor mental health and how to tackle them
- programmes to test and evaluate the best approaches to improve mental health in communities across the UK, and then rolling them out as widely as possible
- policy and advocacy work, calling on national and local governments to change and address the causes of poor mental health and enhance things known to protect it
- public engagement work, offering people evidence-based, free information to help them look after their own and their loved one's mental health.
The green ribbon is the international symbol for mental health awareness. Give your guests the gift of a Green Ribbon pin badge - and raise awareness and support good mental heath for all. #PinItForMentalHealth
Instead of asking for wedding gifts for your big day, why not ask your guests to make a donation to the Mental Health Foundation?
Set up a fundraising page using JustGiving and share why you are celebrating your big day by supporting the Mental Health Foundation. This is a really quick, easy and secure way for your friends and family to make a donation online.
If you don't want to set up an online fundraising page then you can donate to the Mental Health Foundation in the following ways:
- Call 020 7803 1123 to pay over the phone
- Pay in your donation online
- Send a cheque payable to "Mental Health Foundation" to: Events, Mental Health Foundation, Studio 2, 197 Long Lane, London SE1 4PD.
If you are buying a wedding gift for someone or ordering flowers for your wedding then Give as You Live lets you compare prices and buy thousands of products from leading retailers with a percentage of your purchase going to the Mental Health Foundation - at no extra cost to you.