Training (Wales) / Hyfforddiant (Cymru)
The Mental Health Foundation delivers evidence based training that can help prevent mental distress and improve the outcomes of those struggling with mental ill health.
PRESUME training: Workplace mental health training for managers.
This 1 day course develops the SKILLS managers needs to effectively work with those struggling with mental health issues.
The main aim of the course is to 'enable people to flourish at work by addressing psychological hazards, and promoting positive mental health'
- Recognising signs of distress
- Increasing confidence to discuss issues
- Learning how to give empathic responses
- Making reasonable adjustments in management
- Evaluating management styles