The Mental Health Foundation (MHF) is the Data Controller. Our contact details are:
Email: [email protected] Phone: 020 7803 1121
Mental Health Foundation, Colechurch House, 1 London Bridge Walk, London, SE1 2SX
Privacy notice - website users
When you visit our website we will process your data in the following ways:
When you browse the website:
- We will collect your IP address and usage data such as the pages you have visited for analytical purposes. Our legal basis is our legitimate interest and we retain the data for 50 months.
When you ask to receive our newsletter and receive news about us
- We will collect your contact details for the purposes of sending you news by your preferred methods. Our legal basis is your consent and we will process the data until such time as you ask us to stop.
When you purchase a product from us
- We will process your contact details, the items bought and their cost. Our legal basis is the contract (Terms and Conditions) you have with us and we retain your data for six years. Your payment details are transferred to our card payment processor.
When you register to support a campaign
- With your consent we process your contact details and keep you informed about the campaign. We retain your details for two years after our last contact with you.
When you register your interest in becoming a case study
- With your consent we process your contact details and keep in touch with you. We retain your details for two years after our last contact with you.
When you register to sign up to arrange an event
- We will process your contact details to keep in touch with you. Our legal basis is our legitimate interest. We retain your details for two years after our last contact with you.
When you provide us with a Case Study
- We will process your contact details and your case study with your consent. We will share your Case Study with specified third parties with your consent. We will delete your case study and contact details two years after our last contact with you.
You have the qualified right to request:
- Access to and porting of your data;
- Rectification or erasure of your data;
- Restriction of processing or to object to the processing.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, for example the Information Commissioner’s Office Make a complaint | ICO
Last updated July 2021