Problems with your Order

Missing items

If you don't receive your order within 14 days, please contact Customer Services by emailing or by calling 020 7803 1150.

Wrong items

If you haven't received the right goods, please contact Customer Services by emailing or by calling 020 7803 1150.

Damaged items

We take a great deal of care when packing orders, however occasionally goods do get damaged in transit. If your order arrived damaged please contact Customer Services by emailing or by calling 020 7803 1150. Please contact us before you return the damaged items.

Returns process

We offer a money back guarantee on all our products.

If you decide within 7 days that you do not want your purchase, send it back to us in mint condition and we can refund you the cost of the items or exchange the item.

Customers are entitled to a full refund including delivery charges for up to a maximum of 7 working days. We do not refund postage and packing costs after 7 working days, unless the item is damaged or faulty.

We reserve the right to refuse a refund on items that have clearly been worn, laundered or used. This does not affect your statutory rights.

To claim your refund or exchange

Complete the returns form enclosed with your order, letting us know if you would like an exchange or a refund.

Repackage the unwanted items and completed returns form in the original packaging and send to:

Mental Health Foundation - Returns
Colechurch House

1 London Bridge Walk
London SE1 2SX

You may want to send it via Registered Delivery as we will be unable to process your refund or exchange if your items go missing.

Once we receive your package and form we will either send you the alternative item that you have requested or refund the item to your credit card. Refunds will clear in 5 working days from receipt of the goods.

Customers in the United States

You may receive an error when trying to check out. To prevent this, when providing your billing address, please put your state code in the 'county' field. For example, if you are in California, put CA in the county field.

Go to Publications home page