In the Let's Talk: Mental Health podcast, Jennie Walker gets together with different people and experts to chat about mental health. We all have mental health, and we can all experience mental health problems. So, on this podcast we explore the topics that can affect how we think and feel.
Series 4, episode 2: Loneliness
In this episode, we talk about loneliness and what it means to feel lonely, how it affects our mental health, who experiences it and what we can do to cope with it.
Trigger warning: this episode mentions suicidal feelings.
The 'Let's Talk: Mental Health' Team
Jennie (Host and Co-Producer), Bethan (Co-Producer) and Tim (Podcast Editor) draw on their own lived experiences of mental health, their time working with mental health charities and services and their relationships with people to deliver an insightful podcast.
Guests on the show
- Calum Scott – singer/songwriter
- Bex – young queer person from North Scotland
- Carol – a retired person from Norfolk
- Catherine Seymour – Head of Research, Mental Health Foundation
Note: Our podcasts are a safe space for our guests to talk about their personal experiences and express their own opinions. Their opinions are not necessarily endorsed by the Mental Health Foundation.
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2022
- Loneliness research
- Tips to cope with loneliness
- The Great Grief Trust
- Calum Scott's latest tour dates, music and more