Thinking Ahead report
The Thinking Ahead Report summarises the work done in a project which aimed to raise awareness of the issue of future planning for people with learning disabilities and their famillies.
The report summarises:
- key findings from a survey of families affected by these issues
- findings from workshops with people with learning disabilities
- findings from parents and siblings of those with learning disabilities
- the development and content of the planning guide
- recommendations to policy-makers, local authorities, and practitioners.