Feeling down: looking after my mental health
Following on from the Feeling Down report, we have published this easy read, interactive guide to help people with learning disabilities to take care of their health with the support of their family, friends and support workers.
It includes tools to help people speak to their GP about their mental health, a diary to record your mood, how to get help and much more.
- Part 1: What is mental health
- Part 2: How to keep yourself feeling well
- Part 3: What to do when you are worried about your mental health
- Part 4: Planning a visit to your GP
- Part 5: GP Information Pack