This section includes 13 pages of templates to help you work with your relative to make plans for the future.
Certain templates relate to specific sections of the guide, but they can all be used however you feel is best for you. Templates include:
- a relationship map, for building support networks
- defining what is important to a good, safe and healthy life
- defining what makes a good day or a bad day
- thinking about your hopes and dreams
- a learning log
- an emergency plan template.
The Thinking Ahead guide is also available to purchase as a printed copy, with a price of £12. To order your guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.