7. Making a plan for emergencies
An emergency plan sets out the best way of supporting your relative in case of an emergency.
An emergency plan should contain the information that helps to stop an emergency turning into a crisis.
This section looks at:
- what is an emergency plan?
- how to make a plan
- getting help with your plan
- an emergency planning checklist
- thinking about who might help out in an emergency.
The Thinking Ahead guide is also available to purchase as a printed copy, with a price of £12. To order your guide, please email us at [email protected].