With four events across Scotland and three distances to choose from, anyone can take part in Kiltwalk and help change lives. You can enter as an individual or as part of a team! In 2019, year you can stride, stroll or wander across Glasgow, Aberdeen, Edinburgh or Dundee.
There are three distances to choose from: 26 miles, 13 miles and six miles (approximately) and the best news is that for a second year running, every single penny you raise will be topped up by 40% (thanks to the support of the Hunter Foundation) – meaning that for every £1 you raise, the Mental Health Foundation will receive £1.40!
- Glasgow: 28th April 2019
- Aberdeen: 2nd June 2019
- Dundee: 18th August 2019
- Edinburgh: 15th September 2019
Benefits of joining our team
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about your fundraising.
- Personalised support from our events team including phone calls and regular emails.
- Mental Health Foundation running vest.
- T-shirt for your supporters.
How to enter
Register directly on the official Kiltwalk website – choose the event you would like to register for and when you go through the registration process, you will be asked to "identify your charity". Choose the Mental Health Foundation from the drop-down menu.
To discuss the Kiltwalk, or any of our events, in more detail, please contact the Mental Health Foundation on 0141 572 0125 or email us at [email protected].
- The Mighty Stride (26 miles) - £31.69 (adult/child)
- The Big Stroll (14.1 miles) - £31.69 (adult/child)
- The Wee Wander (6 miles) - £12.80 (adult), £6.50 (child), FREE (Under 5)