Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
The Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon's beautiful route takes you through four of London's Royal Parks: Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and Green Park.
You will also pass some of the capital's most historic landmarks, including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall.
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
Benefits of joining our team
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about raising £325.
- Personalised support from our Events Team including telephone calls and regular emails.
- Mental Health Foundation running vest.
- T-shirts for your supporters.
- Support on the day from our Events Team.
How to enter
You will be able to sign up for places for the 2017 race when places become available in early 2017. You can register your interest for the public ballot for the 2017 race and if you do get your own place in the ballot we would love for you to run for us! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm with your vest size, and we will send you out a fundraising pack and running vest.
Got a question about the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon or any of our other events? Please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email us at email@example.com.