Big Fun Run
Walk, jog or run at your local 5k Big Fun Run this year! The Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs, staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October – all you need to do is find the closest to you:
- Sat 28 July: Glasgow
- Sun 29 July: Edinburgh
- Sat 21 July: Leeds
- Sun 22 July: Nottingham
- Sat 11 August: Derby
- Sun 12 August: Sheffield
- Sat 18 August: Manchester
- Sun 19 August: Liverpool
- Sat 8 September: Birmingham
- Sun 9 September: Coventry
- Sat 20 October: Gateshead
- Sun 21 October: Middlesbrough
- Sat 14 July: Brighton
- Sun 15 July: Southampton
- Sat 4 August: Maidstone
- Sun 5 August: Eastbourne
- Sat 1 September: Ipswich
- Sun 2 September: Milton Keynes
- Sat 27 October: London (Crystal Palace Park)
- Sun 28 October: London (Victoria Park)
The Big Fun Run is strictly for FUN, where it is all about relaxed exercise. No times, no pressure, no sweat – just some easy moves and lots of laughs. The runs are suitable for all the family – and remember under 5s take part for free!
Come and be part of it, whatever your personal goals are – we would love you to join our team and ALL are welcome!
Benefits of joining our team
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about fundraising.
- Personalised support from our Events Team.
- A Mental Health Foundation t-shirt for the big day.