Book a place on our Mental Health Awareness Training day
The Mental Health Awareness Training course is designed for anyone working in a customer facing environment and provides the confidence you need to interact sensitively and effectively when you come into contact with someone experiencing mental health issues during your line of work.
Our next Mental Health Awareness Training day will take place on 28 May at our office in London Bridge.
For more information or to book please contact Jo Ackerman. Email email@example.com or tel 020 7803 1100.
Download a PDF flyer for our Mental Health Awareness Training.
The course details ten mental health conditions:
- General Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Post Natal Depression
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Self Harm
It provides participants with a comprehensive understanding of issues, practical guidance, and where to go for support. We will deconstruct case studies of difficult situations experienced by participants and look at how future situations can be more effectively managed. The session is based on group work and discussion, and participants are presented with a pack of materials covering the content of the day which can be referred to in the course of their work
- Knowledge and understanding of ten mental health conditions plus autism
- Practical guidance on how best to manage a situation involving someone who is experiencing mental health issues
- How to sensitively signpost
- Ways to unburden after a challenging experience
- How to build resilience
- £100 voluntary sector
- £150 statutory sector
- £200 commercial business