As a Volunteer
We value each and every one of the volunteers that work with us. By giving us your time and energy you're making a real and valuable contribution to our charitable work.
We offer volunteering and internship opportunities in many different areas and welcome applications from all people.
Here are some possibilities:
- Volunteering and interning at our offices in London, Glasgow, Edinburgh or Newport. See form below.
- Helping at events like the London Marathon by cheering on our runners
- Sharing information and increasing awareness
- Becoming a media or story volunteer: share your story with the media to increase awareness and reduce stigma
- Organise a fundraising or awareness event: plan your own event or plan a Tea & Talk event for World Mental Health Day.
There are many potential ways in which you could offer us your individual talents to help us with our work. Please email email@example.com
For information about internship opportunities please fill in the form below.
We have a clear commitment to equal opportunities and inclusion and we welcome volunteers from all backgrounds and all communities.
Volunteer & Internship form
* indicates a required field.