Run to the Beat
Date : 08 September 2013
Location : Greenwich, London
Registration Fee : £30.00
Join our team and request a free information pack and registration form
Run to the Beat is London’s biggest half marathon which takes place in and around Greenwich, starting and finishing at the o2. Over 12,500 runners take part and enjoy up to 17 stages of live music throughout the course.
Research has proven that music can enhance your running performance. The race organisers select a specific motivational music at different points of the course to help you across the finish line.
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
Already have a place in Run to the Beat?
We’d love you to join our team as an ‘Own Place’ runner. You will receive full team benefits but won’t have to commit to raising the minimum sponsorship requirement of £325 – we just ask you to raise as much as you can!
Benefits of joining MHF's team:
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about raising £325
- Personalised support from our Events Team, including telephone calls and regular emails
- Mental Health Foundation running vest
- T-shirts for your supporters
- Marquee at the finish area to meet and greet runners and supporters
To discuss Run to the Beat in detail, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email email@example.com