Run to the Beat
Date : 07 September 2014
Location : Greenwich, London
Registration Fee : £30.00
Run to the Beat is London’s biggest half marathon which takes place in and around Greenwich, starting and finishing in Greenwich Park. Over 19,000 runners take part and enjoy up to 17 stages of live music throughout the course every year. The date for the 2014 race has yet to be set, so currently the date of Sunday 7th September 2014 is our best guess!
Research has proven that music can enhance your running performance. The race organisers select a specific motivational music at different points of the course to help you across the finish line.
How to enter:
Register your interest on the Run to the Beat website for a place in the public ballot
(you can still run for us if you get a place!) or request an enquiry pack and registration form for one of our charity places
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
Benefits of joining MHF's team:
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about raising £325
- Personalised support from our Events Team, including telephone calls and regular emails
- Mental Health Foundation running vest
- T-shirts for your supporters
- A personal thank you and a goody bag from our team at the finish line
To discuss Run to the Beat in detail, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email firstname.lastname@example.org