Virgin Money London Marathon
Date : 24 April 2016
Location : London
Registration Fee : £60
Get your place in the world's biggest fundraising event! The Virgin London Marathon is a fantastic event, and we are lucky to have guaranteed charity places for our team.
With over 35,000 runners every year, the Virgin Money London Marathon is THE event to take part in! We have around 60 places to fill for the 2016 race, which we will be recruiting for until next January.
How to enter
We have a very limited number of places left for the 2016 London Marathon. Please fill in an application form with as much information as possible and we'll be in touch in the coming weeks.
If you have any questions, please drop us an email to email@example.com.
"Being part of such a great charity team in the world’s greatest charity fundraising race, not only improves other people’s lives, it dramatically improves your own too!”
Tom Gilberthorp, London Marathon runner
Benefits of joining the Mental Health Foundation's team:
- Welcome pack full of expert fundraising tips and training plans
- Pre-race reception in London to meet your fellow team mates
- Group training sessions in London to keep you motivated during the winter
- Personalised support from our Events Team including telephone calls and regular emails
- Free running vest for you and T-shirts and cheering materials for your supporters
- Cheering team at mile 18 of the marathon course
- Post-race reception with food, showers and masseurs!
A huge thank you and congratulations to our amazing team who took part in this year's London Marathon for the Mental Health Foundation!
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
For more information on getting a place in the London Marathon 2016, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.