Virgin London Marathon
Date : 13 April 2014
Location : London
Registration Fee : £60
Get your place in the world's biggest fundraising event! The Virgin London Marathon is a fantastic event, and we are lucky to have guaranteed charity places for our team.
The public ballot opens on Monday, 29 August, and will close when 125,000 applications have been reached. It's likely to be in less than 24 hours, so be quick! Visit the official Virgin London Marathon website to enter.
We have not started accepting applications yet for the 2014 race, but please register your interest today so you can be one of the first to find out when our system opens.
“Being part of such a great charity team in the world’s greatest charity fundraising race, not only improves other people’s lives, it dramatically improves your own too!”
Tom Gilberthorp, London Marathon runner
Benefits of joining the Mental Health Foundation's team:
- Welcome pack full of expert fundraising tips and training plans
- Pre-race reception in London to meet your fellow team mates
- Group training sessions in London to keep you motivated during the winter
- Personalised support from our Events Team including telephone calls and regular emails
- Free running vest for you and T-shirts and cheering materials for your supporters
- Cheering team at mile 18 of the marathon course
- Post-race reception with food, showers and masseurs!
A huge thank you and congratulations to our amazing team who took part in this year's London Marathon for the Mental Health Foundation!
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
To discuss the London Marathon in detail, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org