Virgin London Marathon
Date : 26 April 2015
Location : London
Registration Fee : £60
Get your place in the world's biggest fundraising event! The Virgin London Marathon is a fantastic event, and we are lucky to have guaranteed charity places for our team.
With over 35,000 runners every year, the Virgin Money London Marathon is THE event to take part in! We have around 60 places to fill for the 2015 race, which we will be recruiting for from now until next January.
Want to join Team MHF? Here's how:
1) We have now filled all our places for the 2015 races, however you can join our waiting list by completing our online application form. Our team will be changing right up until January, so make sure your name is next on the list!
2) Were you one of the lucky 35,000 ballot runners joining us at next year's London Marathon? If so, we would love you to run for us! Please go to our online application form and make sure you tick that you're an Own Place runner.
"Being part of such a great charity team in the world’s greatest charity fundraising race, not only improves other people’s lives, it dramatically improves your own too!”
Tom Gilberthorp, London Marathon runner
Benefits of joining the Mental Health Foundation's team:
- Welcome pack full of expert fundraising tips and training plans
- Pre-race reception in London to meet your fellow team mates
- Group training sessions in London to keep you motivated during the winter
- Personalised support from our Events Team including telephone calls and regular emails
- Free running vest for you and T-shirts and cheering materials for your supporters
- Cheering team at mile 18 of the marathon course
- Post-race reception with food, showers and masseurs!
A huge thank you and congratulations to our amazing team who took part in this year's London Marathon for the Mental Health Foundation!
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
To discuss the London Marathon in detail, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org