Bupa London 10k 2013
Date : 27 May 2013
Location : London
Registration Fee : £30.00
Please note that applications close on Thursday, 25th of April!
The London 10k takes you through the heart of London, passing some of London’s most famous sights: Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye, the Millennium Bridge, The Monument, the Bank of England, St. Paul's Cathedral and Nelson's Column. Buckingham Palace acts as the perfect backdrop for the start and finish of this race.
This is an ideal race of first time runners or people looking to get back in to running.
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
Benefits of joining MHF's team:
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about raising £200
- Personalised support from our Events Team including telephone calls and regular emails
- Mental Health Foundation running vest
- T-shirts for your supporters
- Support on the day from our Events Team
To discuss the Bupa London 10k in detail, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org