Bupa London 10,000 2015
Date : 25 May 2015
Location : London
Registration Fee : £30
Starting at Buckingham Palace runners will pass all of London's iconic landmarks including the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and St. Paul's Cathedral.
This is the perfect event for first time runners, amazing crowds line the route, supporting you every step of the way.
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
Benefits of joining the Mental Health Foundation team:
- Fundraising pack full with top tips and advice
- Personalised support from our Events Team
- Mental Health Foundation running vest
- T-shirts for your supporters
- Support on the day from our Events Team
How to enter
Unfortunately both charity and ballot places for the Bupa London 10,000 2015 have now closed. Places for the 2016 race will open after this year's race on Sunday 25th May.
Any questions? Get in touch call 020 7803 1123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.