Great North Run 2016
Date : 11 September 2016
Location : Newcastle
Registration Fee : £25.00 (+VAT)
"The best half marathon I have ever done! The atmosphere was excellent."
Kevin Ward, Great North Run participant
The Great North Run is the UK's biggest half marathon with over 54,000 runners taking part. This race just gets bigger every year. The atmosphere is incredible with supporters lining the 13.1 mile course, starting in Newcastle and finishing by the coast in South Shields, and the iconic red arrows flying across the Tyne Bridge and over the finishing area. This is an event you will remember being a part of for the rest of your life!
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about raising £325
- Personalised support from our Events Team including telephone calls and regular emails
- Mental Health Foundation running vest
- T-shirts for your supporters
- Support on the day from the Mental Health Foundation events team
How to enter
Sign up for your own place on the Great North Run website. We have a limited number of guaranteed charity places email firstname.lastname@example.org or email 020 7803 1123 to get your place today.
If you have any questions about the Great North Run or any of our events, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email us at email@example.com