Great North Run
Date : 07 September 2014
Location : Newcastle
Registration Fee : £25.00 (+VAT)
"The best half marathon I have ever done! The atmosphere was excellent."
The Great North Run is the world’s biggest half marathon with over 54,000 runners taking part. This race just gets bigger every year. The atmosphere is incredible with supporters lining the 13.1 mile course, starting in Newcastle and finishing by the coast in South Shields, and the iconic red arrows flying across the Tyne Bridge and over the finishing area. This is an event you will remember being a part of for the rest of your life!
How to enter:
Register your interest on the Great Run website for a place in the public ballot or request an enquiry pack and registration form for one of our charity places
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about raising £325
- Personalised support from our Events Team including telephone calls and regular emails
- Mental Health Foundation running vest
- T-shirts for your supporters
- Support on the day from the MHF events team
To discuss the Great North Run in detail, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org