Date : 25 May 2014
Location : Edinburgh
Registration Fee : £60.00
The course starts off in the heart of Edinburgh’s historic city centre and finishes at Musselburgh Racecourse. Edinburgh is renowned for providing the UK’s fastest marathon course, so this is the perfect marathon for you to achieve your ‘PB’ time.
With your support, we can continue to change lives and fight the suffering caused by mental illness.
Hairy Haggis' Team Relay as part of the Edinburgh Marathon
If you don’t want to run the full marathon, you can get a group of 3 friends together to run with you in the Hairy Haggis team relay. Teams of 4 are required to split the marathon distance between each runner, the longest leg is about eight miles.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Fundraising pack full of expert tips on how to go about raising £600
- Personalised support from our Events Team, including telephone calls and regular emails
- Mental Health Foundation running vest
- T-shirts for your supporters
- Support on the day from the MHF events team
Request a free information pack and registration form
To discuss the Edinburgh Marathon in detail, please contact our Events Team on 020 7803 1123 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org